[Reader-list] HAL2001 'polemics'... (fwdfye)

Patrice Riemens patrice at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 4 11:10:50 IST 2001

It all started with the 'no connectivity' policy at the Slackers Salon,
geeks raising to - what they thought was a - technical challenge (GSM
jammers etc), the use of possible illegal devices, hacks, police politics
etc., all this with Rop Gonggrijp's now famous sKrIpT kIDdiE piece in the
background.
Nice post by Paul W., proving himself once again the CIE (Chief
Ideological Engineer) of the hippiesfromhell movement... ;-)

NB: 'staatsgevaarlijke anarchisten' = anarchist enemies of the state.

----- Forwarded message from Paul Wouters <paul at xtdnet.nl> -----