[Reader-list] (no subject)

Joy Chatterjee joy at sarai.net
Mon Aug 6 12:31:17 IST 2001

I  was aware of this MS deal long back but I never found it necessary to
post it and make fuss about it. Corporates and states are made for each
other. I don't think that we need and able to compete with corporates.

I have checked few organisations in West Bengal with whom we can start
dialogue regarding uaage of linux. And I think language is an ideal problem
and solution to counter this corporate attack to some extend. Linux need to
get in to indian language scenario that might help it to grow in indian
society(not market). Let the states and corporates do what they are doing.
Linux should not get into power politics corporate manupulation.

Joy