[Reader-list] Re: [LIG] Re: WB Govt ties up with MSFT

Prakash Advani prakash at gnu.org
Mon Aug 6 14:16:23 IST 2001

MS Office Hindi version is MS Office with Hindi font. The menus,
documentations, error messages, etc are all English. The support is very
primitive and only support 3-4 popular Indian languages.

If you just want a hindi font on Linux you can do it today itself but the
idea is to have everything Menus, documentations, error messages, etc
translated into Linux.

We are trying to complete support for Indian Languages on Linux for all the
languages. see our project www.indlinux.org

Regards
Prakash