[Reader-list] Joining in

Dr. Reyhan Chaudhuri reyhanchaudhuri at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 19:52:38 IST 2001

Dear Members,
I am a nosy native wayward wayfarer (if there may be such a thing)on the
Delhi roads(mostly South and East)and generally on the luxurious four wheels
(unlike some of my maternal ancestors who rode cavalry on the very same
zameen ).
          However many esoteric interests and curiosities induce me to write
to you and enquire ,whether I could also be included onto your Readers
List.I shall probably not have anything gripping or greatly sensational to
share with you but I shall try my best to present the ordinary and even
mundane thoughts with some sincerity.
          Wishing you all suhana safars (vague tansl.:Wellbeing Travels)
                 Reyhan.