[Reader-list] Joining in

Dr. Reyhan Chaudhuri reyhanchaudhuri at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:26:49 IST 2001

Dear Ms.Narula,
I was rather excited to get such a welcoming letter from you regarding the
joining.I must also thank you as due to that I managed to look up and learn
the meaning of a new word:Peregrinations.I thought it was something to do
with falcon hunting and Baaz-Bazi (My father has a patient who does that for
a living actually.).Infact quite the contrary ,it's about journeys and
imports;
                       Another thing ,some thing really embarrassing has
happened regarding my kid brother(don't tell him I called him that)
who was educating me about transferring files on the the E.Mail.He was
demonstrating with a C.V. copy of his(of all the things~!)This was amidst
the noisy cacophony of his two nephews who were chasing each other with
mango juice cartons,in pichkari-holi style.His Jaitha was also interrupting
in about a veteran swimmers race and the possibilities
of middle-aged daughters enrolling.This was all to the background of loud
Senegalese music that my brother felt ought to be selected for polygirls at
aerobics .It was on audition in other words although not a very desi-swaraj
thing to do on our Independence Day.
                 In any case cuttng it short ,somehow the C.V has been
E.Mailed to the readers List.He's  pretending to be stoic about it but I
think he is really embarrassed.If we don't want to see him getting a
ghunghat or bhaari pallu  to hide his face ,I think you better quickly do
something to erase that piece of  literature from there.
                          Thanks again for everything.
                              Reyhan.

PS:You're more than welcome to call me  anytime by my first name.