[Reader-list] RE E-mail users warned over spy network

Harwood Harwood at scotoma.org
Sun Jun 3 07:07:48 IST 2001

E-mail users warned over spy network

[excerpt]

Computer users across Europe should encrypt all their e-mails, to
avoid being spied on by a UK-US eavesdropping network, say Euro-MPs.

It's so easy to spy as the Word frequency I did on the Sarai List can
tell. It took me about 2 hrs to work out who said what with what
words and if I wanted to search for trouble makers around a certain
theme  I could automate the software to search  many lists, and cross
reference to find out who says the most in what subject area.

Be carful out their.

Harwood at scotoma.org

Tel  +31 (0) 20 365 9334

MONGREL

http://www.mongrelx.org

HARWOOD DE MONGREL TATE GALLERY SITE:

http://www.tate.org.uk/webart/mongrel/home/default.htm/

WASTE_WORDS THEIR WEIGHT& FREQUENCY IN LONDON'S MUNICIPAL RUBBISH

http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/kunst/waste/index.html

Linker site

http://www.Linker.org.uk