[Reader-list] Identification Experiments II

Menso Heus menso at r4k.net
Tue Jun 5 13:03:00 IST 2001

Coincidentally I came across this picture just now and since we were
discussing this I didn't want to keep it from you:

http://www.ntk.net/2001/06/01/dohposter.jpg

For those with not-so-good eyes, the little white square at the right
bottom says "Tapping your phone" and is obviously not part of the original
work ;)

Menso