[Reader-list] Apologies for grave error

Monica Narula monica at sarai.net
Wed Jun 6 13:07:12 IST 2001

Dear All,

When i was making the reader's list digest on DocumentaXI for
Nettime, I made the mistake of taking all the emails in my mailbox
which contained headers to do with Documenta ("Re [Reader-List]
platform 2 - documenta XI" in this specific case) and putting them in
the digest. In this i committed the grave error of publishing a reply
specifically to me made on my posting by Philip Pocock dated
10/may/01 as well. This email has made Mr Pocock vulnerable to
various kinds of criticism.

This error has been pointed out to me by him. I deeply regret this
inadvertent mistake and hope that it does not affect his individual
credibility.

Sincere apologies to all concerned.
Monica
--