[Reader-list] Re: Reader-list digest, Vol 1 #83 - 2 msgs

Tapas Ray tray at cal2.vsnl.net.in
Thu Jun 28 12:15:23 IST 2001

Just to let you know the funny (?) side:
http://www.backwire.com/go.asp?cid=60617&nhid=3264&uid=1096666&bx=n2

EVERY DRIVE YOU TAKE, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU
You're on vacation, joyriding in your upscale rental car equipped with cool
stuff like a GPS. And hey, the rental agency's happy, too, because it can
charge you each time you speed.

-------