[Reader-list] Re: the south asian way?

Matthew Daniels mdaniels at rediffmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:20:23 IST 2001

Dear Suchi,

I realize this will open me up to all sorts of criticism, but: does this not ring true?  Hindu, Muslim and Indian friends each complain to me that their life is made difficult by members of these other groups.  I tell them, it's not because you're different that they treat you this way; it's because you're all Indian.

Matt Daniels
Hyderabad