[Reader-list] Re: Reader-list digest, Vol 1 #156 - 6 msgs

Supreet supreet
Sat Sep 1 14:09:17 IST 2001

On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 07:22:59AM +0100, Jyotirmoy Chaudhuri wrote:
>  Sagnik,
> Please do not use attachments. Use inline texts. I got
You cannot enforce any rule on type msgs to be send or not. Usually
attachments are checked for viruses by SMTP servers. You could also use such
a tool, if your computer is particularly prone to viruses.
Even if a mail contains a virus, That cannot get executed by itself. If it
does you are definately using Outlook* and you should change over to
something more sane that.