[Reader-list] BLACK TUESDAY: THE VIEW FROM ISLAMABAD

Pradip Saha prosaha at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 02:41:03 IST 2001

this is the last one:

i actually recognise my numbness to be terrible, and decided to be honest,
rather than to be nice and do a lip service. this member is only bothered
about simplistic one world rhetoric, and simplistic mindframe that
congratulates pakistan for "mediating". i just saw pak foriegn minister on
bbc saying how hurt they feel about the way US uses them (he talked abt the
cold war time, when US encouraged them to fuel islamic terrorism in
afganistan). in fact pakistan looks like a sad victim of the whole game,
they are trying to get the best out of it. i have no hatred for the US, just
a bit angry about the double standard. and please see the reports clearly:
european leaders are with the US against terrorism, but have expressed
serious doubts about military action. Blaire does not represent europe!

i hope once again that the near and dear ones of the people who lost their
lives demand for a REAL solution.