[Reader-list] unsubscribing... :(

boud boud1 at wp.pl
Thu Apr 4 03:46:35 IST 2002

Hi everyone,
   Just a "see-you-later" note (not a real goodbye) to say that
reader-list really has some great stuff, but I'm going to have to
unsubscribe because I'm overloaded with interesting info - it's not that
there's anything wrong with the list. In fact it's because there's too
much that is *right* with the list ;), which means I cannot stop
myself from reading it and occasionally answering! And hence spreading
myself too thin...

Please remember that if anyone is interested in Indymedia in India (in
addition to those people already active), I think that Sarai could
provide a lot of support for many things, but there are also many
specific organising and coordinating tools to network with each other
which are more in the role of Indymedia itself, such as the mailing
list:

Interested people should browse (read semi-randomly) through the
archives of that list, and the documents at:

http://newimc.indymedia.org

even if you are happy to use the existing india.indymedia.org site.
Indymedia is supposed to be based on grassroots people's collectives,
and the web sites are just one part of this.

Best wishes
boud

PS: Since there are probably some sociology type people on this list
;), if you are interested in analysing the sociology of spam, you
could subscribe to the following Indymedia mailing list: