[Reader-list] Garv se Kaho Ham Zindu hain

Shuddhabrata Sengupta shuddha at sarai.net
Fri Apr 26 15:41:40 IST 2002

Dear Rustam,

Thank you for your posting

I say, up all us Zindus. I am tired of how the pseudo secular government is
always appeasing all these Hindu, Muskim, Sikh and Isaai minorities, and
neglecting the true majority of this land and all lands. We Zindus, Huslims,
Chrikhs and Hisaais, and Muddhists, and Zahoodis, are the true and
unacknowledged majority. We are the word, we are the world.

We are uncompromising, and unshakable in our uncertainty about who we are and
always shall be. We must all become Zindu fundamentalists.Perhaps even start
a Vizwha Zindu Parizhad, and Antar Rasztriya Zindu Zamaat - the - (A)RZZ and
a Buland Zindu Party (BZP) and come to power in this land and all lands. We
urgently need a knicker designer.

And we must convince the world that we have sensibilities too, what do these
Hindu etc. minorities who arrogantly take on themselves the right to riot and
play lound music at night, think of themselves. Let them beware, the Zindu
has awoken. The world shall sleep peacefully, and there shall no longer be
curfew or  jaagaran or maha aarti, we will sleep well and wake up to
newspapers without atalji and chotey sardaarji.

It is unfortunate that we have no holy books though. But we have something
better than a holy book. Remember, we Zindus gave the world the healing touch
of the Zandu Balm, Peera Haari Baam, Baam ji is our lord and master,we carry
him in tubes and rub him to get comfort, he takes away the pain of roiting
and lathi charges. We must also have Baam janma bhoomi mukti andolan. Some
(must be minority) person replaced the 'i' with an 'a' to confuse our
identity, dishonour Baam ji and make our honourable name rhyme with that of
some other kind of people (no offence meant to those other kind of people)

Also, a suggestion for a suitably reworked pseudo-secular slogan to
accommodate Zindu sentiments

Zindu, Huslim, Chrikh, Hisai
Sabhi Yahaan Hain Bhai Bhai
Saare Jahaan Se Acchaa Kabristaan Hamara

Garv se kaho ham Zindu hain
Jai shri Baam

Aapka

Zuddha