[Reader-list] (Fwd) [diffind] [Fwd: [indiapolicy] Of unending nightmares....

rustam rustam at cseindia.org
Mon Apr 29 16:48:44 IST 2002

This list is all too familiar with the debate. I know we have heard it
before. The same anguished cry. But the point is, how do we get to
counter Praful Goradias of the world who are busy giving their smug
defence of the 'action-reaction' on TV, with many being taken in by
this seductive facist rhetoric?

Rustam

To:             	Diffindia List for Different India <diffind at yahoogroups.com>
Copies to:      	NGOs for Different India <ngo at egroups.com>,