[Reader-list] Palestinian solutions

anilbhatia anilbhatia at indiatimes.com
Thu Aug 1 13:49:28 IST 2002

An old man lived alone in Palestine. He wanted to dig his potato garden, but it required lot of work. His only son, who would have helped him, was in an Israeli prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his predicament. Shortly, he received this reply, "For HEAVEN'S SAKE, Dad, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the GUNS!"

At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen of Israeli soldiers showed up
and dug up the entire garden, without finding any guns. Confused,
the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what happened, and
asking him what to do next. His son's reply was: "Now plant your potatoes, Dad. This is the best I can do for you at this time."
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in
Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.