[Reader-list] Re: tml-list at sarai.net invite

Shekhar Krishnan kshekhar at bol.net.in
Tue Dec 3 20:39:20 IST 2002

Dear Reader List and TML List:

Though I was asked to moderate this list during the Tactical Media
Lab, I request that my name be removed from this invitation message
as it was written entirely without my knowledge or participation, and
is bad form on the part of whoever decided to sign my name without
asking me (unless there is another Shekhar who is also moderating the
list whom I don't know!).

Best

Shekhar