[Reader-list] [fscp] Introduction(s)

tripta tripta at sarai.net
Wed Dec 11 16:12:47 IST 2002

Dear all,

Free software in cultural practices is a list intiated by  Biella Coleman
<biella at healthhacker.com>  who is an anthropologist studying the cultivation
of ethics among free software developers (with a special focus on Debian) and
how ethical imperatives are being politicized among free software hackers
(and beyond) in a hacker "public sphere".

Below is the introduction to the list.

looking forward to participation, conversations and discussions to enrich the
understanding.

Cheers
tripta

p.s please send a mail to Biella if you want to subscribe to the list.