[Reader-list] God still doesn't want us.

Jaswinder Singh Kohli jskohli at fig.org
Fri Dec 20 14:32:16 IST 2002

Cyril Gupta wrote:

> If you are interested in science and astro-physics

yeah i am , esp, astro physics, and theoritical physics

> You might want to read some of my science fiction stories. Visit
> www.cyrilgupta.com
>
> If you are interested in religion... You may want to read 'The Divine
> Comedy', a story on my site.

after papers i will

> I do have a scientific education you know, incidentally astro-physics is
> one of my favourite subjects too.

mine tooooo, just love it

> I may not believe in God, but I still believe in Aliens ;)
>
> Maybe God is the highest form of life.

You are so right, you hold same view as i do
Have you read the book called, Mysterious Unknown by Robbert Charroux

While reading that, (it may be little weird), i deduced same thing.
and i believe it....

--

Regards
Jaswinder Singh Kohli
jskohli at fig.org
The Uni(multi)verse is a figment of its own imagination.
-=-
When you are courting a nice girl, an hour seems like a second.
When you sit on a red-hot cinde, a second seems like an hour.
That's relativity.
  Albert Einstein (1879-1955), German-American