[Reader-list] Palladium/TCPA Consequences

Pankaj Kaushal penguinhead at linux-delhi.org
Sat Dec 21 03:12:05 IST 2002

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 01:51:05PM +0000, Supreet Sethi wrote:
Supreet Sethi> One thing I know about TCPA is that it is flawed. In fact full of them.
Supreet Sethi> Will post the authentication and encryption mechenism of TCPA and
Supreet Sethi> plaladium.
Supreet Sethi>
Supreet Sethi>
Supreet Sethi> BTW TCPA and palladium are not the same. They are definately realted but
Supreet Sethi> but not same. So you can't write it as Palladium/TCPA or use it as
Supreet Sethi> interchangeble terms.

	I think I explained both of them. writing Palladium/TCPA
	dsnt mean i am using them interchangebly if this is a
	english grammer rule I dont know of please enlighten.

--
$you = new YOU;
honk() if $you->love(perl);