[Reader-list] What has the US been UP TO, over the lasts fifty years?

Emily Cragg chaiyah at hardynet.com
Tue Jan 8 01:05:48 IST 2002

With the Freedom of Information Act, information is being leaked about America's involvement in a lot of scurrulous activities. The four links below should give you some clues that you never saw before, how LOW some people will stoop, to retain power over other people.

See http://communities.msn.com/WorldCitizensConcerns and look at the Pictures. See http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ and http://www.boydgraves.com/press/071701.html  and http://us.altnews.com.au/nexus/mycoplasma.html.

We are only now scratching the surface of written evidence and testimonials. May God guide us to the Truth, and may our nation, the United States of America, return to the Constitutional ideals under which our nation was established, 200 years ago. Amen.