[Reader-list] Fwd: [minstrels] Poem #982: Rachel Rose

hansa thapliyal hansathap1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 13:43:01 IST 2002

something i read in a ;ist that sends in  a poem every day- reminded me
again that an attempt at this form of ' topographical' expression  can bring
in the   direct the economical and manage to say just what you were getting
at.
hansa
Guest poem sent in by Laura Simeon <Laura.Simeon at alumnae.brynmawr.edu>