[Reader-list] Article Request - India + Pakistan - from The Paper

s|a|m sam at myspinach.org
Tue Jan 15 16:44:58 IST 2002

Hi,

Is there any writers or journalist-types who may be interested in contributing a 600 - 800 word article about the situation between India and Pakistan for The Paper (www.thepaper.org.au). Maybe an angle that is not being covered by the mainstream.

Guidelines for articles are available on our website.

Also, we are really interested in connecting with people interested in writing about issues in your part of the world. We are interested in exposing more of these issues to audiences here in Australia and internationally through The Paper website.

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you,

Best wishes, Sam de Silva.

---- About the Paper

The Paper aims to be a forum for critical thought where content and presentation of ideas remain unaffected by corporate/governmental influence. While it strives to be non-partisan, it does attempt to give space to issues that are under or mis-represented by other, more commercial media outlets.

The people behind The Paper are passionate about independent media, and believe that information and education are the key to understanding diversity and reducing ignorance.

Currently, The Paper has 8 pages and is printed on tabloid size newsprint. It has a fortnightly run of 4,000.  It is distributed throughout Australia and is available online at www.thepaper.org.au

The Paper is produced by a volunteer team.