[Reader-list] talkhiyaan

Omair Faizullah hoomair at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 01:49:02 IST 2002

Ah poverty --- my childhood nightmare and fear when in
the coldest nights of December

My cat was my hot water bottle and the moon was a
bread.
Coconut flower looked so delicious and edible----and
God was nowhere to be found.

And India where vultures are well fed and human
corpses are undernourished.

Where cow is worshiped and human are sacrificed

Where human are carnivorous and animal are vegetarian.

And Pakistan where confusion is reigned and wisdom is
chained. Where religion rules and believers are fools
Where people eyes are pecked everytime they want to
see.

Poets are hanging upside down looking at the world.
Humans are fighting over land, which does not even
belong to them.

I had a cyber lay but how do you moan
This world is too high tech for me.

The world is a circus and Gandhi is a freak of the
West - ShowTime
Negro black colored African American ----confused.
Lets go to America where roads are paved with gold and
dollars are growing on the trees And United States of
America is like a ship ----overloaded Ready to be
drowned in her own filth.

Close the borders close the borders.

Animal rights activist wearing furs and buying animal
food at pet mart.
Rome was not built in one day and then again it was
not Chicago either.
History is the biggest lie people believe in
And then make wars.
You pick up children from a third world orphanage like
a pet from anti cruelty society
Those hand picked children are very lucky
They will not starve to death. They will be kept in a
golden cage.
Thanks a million thanks.

If you can not find anything to write
Do some Muslim bashing buy a fatwa (every religious
institution is for sale - for the right price)
Create a controversy about freedom of speech and then
shit on the paper People will buy it 'cause every one
wants to be considered a serious reader.

Screw the green peace and eat the whales and sharks
before they eat you.
Trade your pinstripe suit for a lungi and kurta and
preach non-violence and vegetarianism
And go to Kareem's hotel eat mutton and barra kabobs
See all the depressing faces coming out of the jamia
mosque after fajar prayer with Ali Baquer
And run away to become a Hindu, go to a mandir and
then run away to become a Christian, Go to church and
run away again. Go to a synagogue to become a Jew
and run away again to become A Buddhist.

It is so fashionable but it is too Hollywood ----see
no place to go ---long lines of believers
And non-believers every where-----a mass confusion.

Third world is the slave colony of the first world
Eliminating the second world
The ants of the West let the slave larvae live with
the mother.
Our mothers are raising the army of slaves
Do you ever think?
We might be the reflection of what is under the soil
---- a perfect system of the colony of ants, which has
not failed for the last 250 million years

Are we programmed to work for a "Queen" named World
Bank

If the "life after" is the exact replica of this life
Then where would people like you and I go?

Ifti Nasim
Chicago December,22nd,1997.