[Reader-list] Right Stuff

Pradip Saha prosaha at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 10:02:57 IST 2002

Just a bit of comic relief

I found the following item in "JetMall", the in-flight mail order shopping
catalogue distributed to Jet Air travellers.

GANESHA: WORLDWIDE LIMITED EDITION
Item code: 6112
Price: Rs 28575/-

Be the proud owner of one of 500 limited editions of Ganeshas. Crafted in
92.5% sterling silver, studded with Swarovski, electro-lacquered for lasting
protection and exclusively designed for d'mart exclusif by Linea Argenti of
Italy. Each figure comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.

I shall post the image in picturepost, later today.

Pradip