[Reader-list] Kites For Azadi DIVAS

Ajay Raina rainaajay at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 11:04:43 IST 2002

Dear Friends,
hi, we are planning to get about 10,000 kites made by the people of Kasai ki Chali.
We are spending on the raw cost of material and labour costs from a portion of our selection.
Do you think you and your friends can persuade certain organisations or certain people in your city to buy these kites in bulk of 100 / 500 / 1000 to fly on AZADI DIVAS with certain messages for communal harmony.

The profit we make from the kites will be recycled into the rehab work at chali.

Best regards
Ajay