[Reader-list] after a long time, me myself and irrate

zamrooda zamrooda at sarai.net
Wed Jul 31 18:21:17 IST 2002

From: nitin sethi <moruoak at yahoo.com>

I watch the two rats frolic around in my room, making merry. There
used
to be only one of them till a week back. Now they are a happy twosome.
Earlier the lone ranger used to just hunt around the corners or
scamper
from one end of the room to another. Could be for a morsel of grain, I
presume though, chasing a non-existing dream. Now has he found it? Or
for the politically correct, has she or he found the other opposite?

Is either happy. How does the rat define happiness? Running after each
other from one corner of the room to another, at times stealing a jump
over some human hand and at times eating into a biscuit left exposed.

We are all rats are we? I am scampering too. From one post to another.