[Reader-list] Washinton post's review of OpenOffice

geert lovink geert at desk.nl
Sat Jun 1 05:42:21 IST 2002

> Mozilla also reached 1.0 just a few days ago

Not quite yet, sorry Pankaj, you are a bit early. Mozilla 1.0 might be
released in a few weeks.

Mozilla 1.0 RC3 Released
Candidate 3, our last planned candidate before we release Mozilla 1.0. Try
it out and let us know if you find any really serious problems. Read the
Release Notes for more details.
Mozilla 1.0 Party
Join us in celebrating the upcoming release of Mozilla 1.0 at a party we're
throwing at 8pm Wednesday, June 12, 2002 at the DNA Lounge in San Francisco.
Free source, free admission, cash bar. 21+, ID required (no matter how old
you look). If you can't make it, plan a satellite party in your own area.