[Reader-list] Fw: HoffmanWire: Leaking the 9/11 Charade

sumayar sumayar at freemail.absa.co.za
Sat May 18 18:22:37 IST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael A. Hoffman II <hoffman at hoffman-info.com>
To: <HoffmanWire at topica.com>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 9:15 PM
Subject: HoffmanWire: Leaking the 9/11 Charade

> THE HOFFMAN WIRE
> Dedicated to Freedom of the Press, Investigative Reporting and Revisionist
History

> [...]
> before Sept. 11. On March 5 Le Monde newspaper in Paris published a
> report about an "Israeli spy network" consisting of secret agents posing
> as "art students."  Le Monde reported that the Israeli "art students"
> met with FBI and  Justice Department operatives.
>
> Many of these undercover Israelis lived in Florida,  in the Hollywood
> and Fort Lauderdale areas where ten of the alleged 9/11 hijackers
> resided. In Hollywood, several Israeli agents were in residence at 4220
> Sheridan St.  They just happened to be living there at the same time
> that accused 9/11 "mastermind" Mohammed Atta and some of his aides were
> living down the street at 3389 Sheridan St. in Hollywood.
>
> Up until May 15, the cover story intended for consumption by conspiracy
> researchers and investigators was that the Israeli spy ring knew about
> the planning for the Sept. 11 attacks but, "failed to share this
> knowledge with U.S. Intelligence."
>
> But after taking office, President Bush ordered the FBI to thwart
> Intelligence probes into the domestic activies of the bin Laden family,
> which had been initiated during the Clinton administration. Until Sept.
> 11, the bin Ladens had been doing business in the U.S. with the Carlyle
> Group, an elite investment firm in which former President George Bush
> Sr. served as an executive.
>
> As reported in the October issue of this writer's Revisionist History
> newsletter, prior to involvement with Carlyle, the bin Ladens were in
> business with George W. Bush, who made his first million in partnership
> with Usama bin Laden's elder brother, Salim, in the Arbusto Energy
> Corporation. Salim bin Laden was subsequently killed in a plane crash in
> Texas.
>
> The notion that the United States in the year 2002 is a sovereign nation
> is false.The fact is, beginning with U.S. Intelligence, the Federal
> government has devolved in recent years into a virtual Israeli colony.
> Dual-loyalty Jewish-American Israeli partisans occupy command posts at
> the Department of Justice (no. 3) and the Department of Defense (no. 2).
>

> Highly compromised gentiles such as Secretary of the Army Thomas White
> serve at the sufferance of the CIA's Zionist-dominated, NC-9
> counter-intelligence section. White is subject to indictment at any time
> for his former involvement with Enron Energy Services'  $10 billion
> "Ricochet" and "Loadshift" swindles in the California electricity
> market.  Blackmail and bribery maintain "discipline" among U.S.
> officials not otherwise inclined to betray the American people for the
> sake of the Master Race.

> Sponsor a child today through Children International.  Give
> a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.  For
> only $15 a month you can make a difference!
> http://click.topica.com/caaajW9a2iTuca3cac2f/ChildrenInternational
>
> Hoffman is a former reporter for the New York bureau of the Associated
Press

> The HOFFMAN WIRE is a public service of Independent History and Research,
Box 849, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83816 USA

> 24 Hour Revisionist News Bureau: http://www.hoffman-info.com/news.html
>
> Subscribe:  HoffmanWire-subscribe at topica.com
>
> Disclaimer: The Hoffman Wire is a controversial and politically incorrect
e-mail letter intended only for those who have requested it.  We have a
strict anti-spamming policy. The views expressed in the Hoffman Wire are the
sole responsibility of the author(s) and do not reflect the views of
advertisers or the transmitter.