[Reader-list] Pratap pandey

Pankaj pankaj at sarai.net
Fri May 24 15:10:56 IST 2002

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 02:13:25PM +0530, Ravi Sundaram wrote:

> I have been following Pratap Pandey's postings for a long time, and this
> time ( and it is not the first), his behavior has no place in a list like
> this one. This list is a space for critical dialogue, not vicious personal
> attacks on others. And this is what Mr Pandey has done,...Attacking those
> who wish to go for a demonstration in NYC with the most disgusting epithets
> is beyond description...
>
> An open list means some sense of respect for voice, and an ability to
> pursue critical issues.

Well This in itself is an attack on Mr Pratap.Whats written above
are your views and yours alone I think many people enjoy what he
writes.and it would be really sad if he leaves the list disgruntled.

"Shut Up or else..." behavior also has no place in a list like
 this one.

If you dont want to read what he has to say just
make a filter and ignore all his messages.

a procmail filter for the samre looks like this
I'm sure Eudora has similar facilites.

:0				# Anything from pratap
* ^From.*pnanpin at yahoo.co.in
trash				# will go to $MAILDIR/trash