[Reader-list] BEFORE AND AFTER THE I-BOMB/invitation/press release

Tom Sherman twsherma at mailbox.syr.edu
Mon May 27 19:33:09 IST 2002

     The Banff Centre Press is very pleased to announce the
publication of Tom Sherman's book of essays on the late
twentieth century:

     BEFORE AND AFTER THE I-BOMB
     An Artist in the Information Environment

     An excerpt from the book appears as a Word file
attached to this email.

     Please join Pages Books and Magazines and the Banff
Centre Press in celebrating the launch of this
groundbreaking collection in Toronto on June 13, 2002. Tom
Sherman will be reading, speaking, and showing selections of
his video art.