[Reader-list] Delhi needs to be bombed

Pankaj pankaj at sarai.net
Tue May 28 16:19:47 IST 2002

Hello All,

Sitting uncomfortably in my squat-ed comfortable high ceiling room
I cant keep my mind off what's happening in Delhi and script.

Watching CNN in my plasticly Uncomfortably comfortable
hotel room I can only but picture Delhi streets.

The simplicity (excitement) with which NDTV and barkha datta can go
and talk about WAR, strategies and war book can only but
keep ringing in my head.

My dad being posted immediately from Calcutta to
maruet can only but make me worried about my mother.

The way people talk about "Pakistan needs to be taught a lesson"
in the bus and on the streets is still fresh in my /dev/mem

The simplicity with which people talk about war
and people taking the army for granted and
army personal dyeing as a "part of their job".

As Jb Says "Delhi needs to be bombed".

PS: This is not a troll, just vulgar display of anger
--
Pankaj(Im a tru gnu boo boo) Kaushal
Type in  :(){ :|:& };:  on any UNIX terminal