[Reader-list] Delhi needs to be bombed

Alexis Bhagat bandshell at onebox.com
Wed May 29 20:41:05 IST 2002

Dear Reader-List,

    There can never be a cross-border solution. There must be trans-border
solutions, post-border solutions. There must be no more border.
    This is the possibility inherent in a landscape centered around cities,
the possibility which should be articulated on this list.  When Delhi
is the heart of its environs, not the master of a Nation; and Lahore,
Karachi, etc... etc... are the heart of their environs, then the groundwork
is laid for solutions, for inter-politan solutions.
    There only cross-border solution is no more border.
                              Yours truly,
                                 Alexis