[Reader-list] Global Learn Day 6

Arun Mehta arunlists at softhome.net
Sat Oct 12 23:32:00 IST 2002

Global Learn Day is the most unusual event in the whole world
of education -- and one I hope you don't miss. Once more we open in the
South Pacific and travel through all 24 time zones showcasing exceptional
people who increase access to affordable education. It's a Mission of
importance, therefore I would most especially like you to come along (at
least for part of it).

The event begins 00:01 GMT, Sunday October 12:

--- that's the wee hours, Sunday, if you live in Europe and Africa

--- or, Sunday morning, if you live in East Asia or the South Pacific

--- or Saturday afternoon if you live in anywhere in the Americas.

What make Global Learn Day really special is audience participation.
Therefore I sincerely hope you can make it.

Click <http://www.bfranklin.edu> for more information.

I'm handling the South Asia part starting about 1pm Indian time -- please
do join in, whoever can. This is a combination of audio and text chat, and
web pages to illustrate what is being said, automatically pushed at you.

____
Arun Mehta, moderator india-gii. To join this list which discusses India's
bumpy progress on the global infohighway, go to
https://ssl.cpsr.org/mailman/listinfo/india-gii
members.tripod.com/india_gii is our neglected website.