[Reader-list] Invitation for Liberalism workshop held by AYBI from 24th October 2002-27th Oct

kunal guha kunal_guha at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 12:25:39 IST 2002

Invitation for Liberalism workshop held by AYBI  from 24th October 2002-27th
October 2002at the Yuva Centre Kharghar.

The Association of Youth for a Better India (AYBI) is a non-profit,
non-partisan, liberal, youth organization. Our mission is to motivate people
tobe active citizens, working towards a clean and accountable society by
taking positive concerted action.

We would like to invite you for our upcoming project called TOWARDS LIBERAL
INDIA a workshop on Liberalism. The workshop will cover all the different
aspects of liberalism as well as highlight case studies on property rights
and Kashmir.
Our aim is to create forums of like-minded liberal individuals and spread
awareness in order to take concrete actions. We will assist them to form
forums in their respective colleges. We will be creating a movement of aware
& active youth in a number of colleges.

The workshop will take place on
VENUE	:  Kharghar
DAMAGES	: Rs. 500 only. (This covers the cost of the camp including food,
accommodation, stationary, etc. required for the workshop and the cost to &
from Kharghar.)
DURATION 	: 24TH October '02 - 27TH October '02.
REGISTRATION:
E-mail : aybi at vsnl.com
Phone: 2671372/16
We do hope we will get a positive response from you.

You could get in touch with us in Mumbai on 2671372/16 or email at
kunal_guha at hotmail.com.

Regards,
For AYBI
Kunal Guha