[Reader-list] Googlism

Menso Heus menso at r4k.net
Tue Oct 29 22:31:45 IST 2002

The website http://www.googlism.com/ searches google for a certain word
and then returns results of what that word is. The results are sometimes
hilarious, sometimes make no sense at all, and sometimes right on the spot.

I think the concept is quite cool, play around with it, enter some words.
Below are the results for Sarai.

sarai is unhappy
sarai is down again
sarai is not abe's sister
sarai is not abe's sister phar
sarai is interested in media cultures that lie in the shadow of technological and social
elites
sarai is a space where there are lots of things going on at any given moment
sarai is down; next message
sarai is in the process of developing local links with projects in delhi and india and
international links with partners in south asia and elsewhere
sarai is a programme of an academic research institution
sarai is powerless to express her anger at abram's proposal that she pretend to he his unwed
sister
sarai is cut off from the favorite sons
sarai is a kind of service centre
sarai is een
sarai is now between 75 and 76 years old
sarai is a programme of the centre for the study of developing societies
sarai is spirited
sarai is open from may to october
sarai is located at the south of ludhiana – khanna road at doraha
sarai is located in village shambu
sarai is down
sarai is a very beautiful woman
sarai is scanty and there is more written material on the mosques and graves in the area
sarai is perfect
sarai is made possible with the support of the dutch ministry of foreign affairs
sarai is only the meeting place where some of this is beginning to happen
sarai is open from june through september
sarai is unable to conceive
sarai is willing to take risks to save her loved ones and that "because of her
sarai is happy to invite you to a talk on " copyright vs community in the age of computer
networks" by
sarai is taken to the pharaoh
sarai is a piercer in toronto working at tat
sarai is located in the shahdol district
sarai is mysteriously absent; she absents herself from god because she tried to circumvent
god's will
sarai is happy to
sarai is an offshoot of the language and the new media project at sarai
sarai is doing
sarai is harmonically enriched with yard lodges
sarai is given the name "sarah"
sarai is half
sarai is a very honorable young woman
sarai is committed to free software and is an equal opportunity employer
sarai is ethnically very diverse
sarai is his sister
sarai is meant to become a major player in the shaping of the urban culture and political
imagination of the city of delhi/new delhi in the future
sarai is a unique yurt camp situated a few minute's drive from leh
sarai is having problems
sarai is proving to be a very valuable teaching tool and is used in introductory courses on
south asia as well as in pre
sarai is being petty
sarai is an online and offline space for research
sarai is the first future dam bred here on our farm
sarai is just that
sarai is a story that teaches people to trust in god rather than their own efforts
sarai is taken to pharaoh
sarai is a
sarai is one that can be useful to all of us
sarai is feeling the pressure to get pregnant
sarai is miraculously pregnant
sarai is taken by pharaoh
sarai is eleven years old and gets home schooling
sarai is the wife of abram
sarai is
sarai is his younger brother
sarai is eating frogs again but this time
sarai is the first of a long line of barren women who were desperate for children
sarai is wife
sarai is taken into pharaoh's house
sarai is available for purchase through amazon
sarai is a more romantic derivation
sarai is married
sarai is his sister and giving her to a potentially threatening king
sarai is a background figure
sarai is an illustration of how those dimensions inter
sarai is the only wife of abram
sarai is still not even pregnant
sarai is his wife
sarai is the head of the snake clan
sarai is the important and major railway station
sarai is his half sister
sarai is absent
sarai is the new mail server to replace turtle
sarai is afsarwala tomb and masjid
sarai is taken to pharaoh's palace; abram escapes death because they present themselves as
sarai is a delhi
sarai is 75 years old with no heirs of their
sarai is barren