[Reader-list] I condemn the US government for denying VISA to Kiarostami

Jimmy Choi choikamchuen at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 15:23:56 IST 2002

Following the barbaric treatment Iranian director
Jafar Panahi received ealier, this denial adds another
insult to the civilized world and, in particular, to
filmmakers. We should condemn the Bush Administration
for their uncivilized act and imperialistic mentality.
American people and the rest of the world should
protest and make it clear to the US government that if
they do not change their policy and mentality they
will bring war and destruction to the world.

Choi Kam Chuen

=====
Take care

Choi