[Reader-list] hello big bro

shyama at ekno.com shyama at ekno.com
Fri Apr 18 21:50:02 IST 2003

well it's not really very much....just a lot of hot gas mostly....but
yahoo, apparently, has decided to do its bit for the ol' red, white
and blue.  the wackyiraqi mailing list has been unceremoniously
booted - a visit to the site (www.wackyiraqi.com) would give you a
fair idea of what the list was about.

thank you uncle dubya...i feel so seditious and all.

with all the other nonsense that's happening (we've got togadia,
they've got rumsfeld), this surely is infinitesimal. or maybe also
not.

the moderater's mail (sub: the demise of the wackyiraqimailing list)
follows.

WackyIraqi list. If that is the case, rest assured that this is the
last
email you'll ever receive from us.
---

Retards,

As you may have already realized, you are no longer a member of the
WackyIraqi Yahoo Group. Welcome to the club.

Today, the fascist pricks at Yahoo Groups deleted our lovely little
list,
citing a "violation of [their] terms of service." As one
might expect with
a free service, violating their terms of service doesn't take much,
and in
retrospect this event was inevitable on an offensive list like ours.

This deletion came without warning, and without an explanation. I
didn't
even have 30 seconds to download the member list before it was
erased. I do
have nearly every post from the last year or so saved on my machine
(which
is where I got the email addresses to send this letter), but I am
reluctant
to subscribe you to a new list without your explicit permission.

Fear not, however, I have already created a NEW list with
WackyIraqi.com's
current web host. If you would like to join the new and improved
Retarded
WackyIraqi.com mailing list, please visit:

http://wackyiraqi.com/list

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Thanks.

Taco taco,

-Z

---
ziad at wackyiraqi.com

"Once you go Iraqi, you never go baqi."--Jon Stewart