[Reader-list] [Announcements] Invitation: Netart from Asian-Pacific area

NewMediaArtProjectNetwork info at nmartproject.net
Tue Aug 5 11:02:46 IST 2003

Please forward this call to all artists who might be interested.
*************************************
Hello,

I would like to invite you to submit to the new feature on JavaMuseum
focussing on netart from Asian-Pacific area,
to be launched in February/March 2004.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

Wilfried Agricola de Cologne
director and curator of
JavaMuseum -
Forum for Internet Technologies in Contemporary Art
www.javamuseum.org
info at javamuseum.org
*****************

JavaMuseum -
Forum for Internet Technologies in Contemporary Art
(Java=Joint Advanced Virtual Affairs)
www.javamuseum.org

Call for entries:
Netart from Asian-Pacific area
Deadline Monday 5 January 2004

Currently, JavaMuseum is planning new features for the "3rd of Java series"
2003/2004, focussing on netart
from particular cultural regions on the globe.

For February/March 2004, a feature exhibition will be prepared unter the
working
title, "Netart from Asian -Pacific area", in order to pay more attention to
this globally emerging cultural region, which is related to netart widely
unknow in the Western countries.

All artists, who work netbased and are born or have their residency in one
of  the countries of this area
are invited to submit and participate.
All serious submissions will be included.

Deadline Monday, 5 January 2004.

Please use following entry form for submitting:

1. firstname/name of artist, email, URL
2. a brief bio/CV (not more than 300 words only in English, please)
3. title and URL of the max 3 projects/works,
4. a short work description for each work (not more than 300 words only in
English, please),
5. a screen shot for each submitted work (max 800x600 pixels, .jpg)

Please send your submission to

info at javamuseum.org

corporate member of
[NewMediaArtProjectNetwork] -
the experimental platform for netbased art -
operating from Cologne/Germany.