[Reader-list] The new website of teh Centre for Studies in Social Sciences

Abhijit Bhattacharya abh1232 at netscape.net
Thu Aug 14 12:03:04 IST 2003

Dear Colleagues at SARAI.net,

This is to keep you updated that the website of the Centre for Studies
in Social Sciences, Calcutta has been changed to http://www.cssscal.org

Your comments and suggestions about the content and design of the site
is highly solicited.

Also as part of ongoing effort of building South Asia Research Network
and dissemination of information I think it would be beneficial if the
institutional members of the sarai.net suggest a link of the site to
their relevant webpage. We are also keen to incorporate such links of
South Asia Research Activities within institutional frame work from our
site... so please send your site information and permission of
incorporation of the link at the Centre's site.

Regards,

abhijit

Abhijit Bhattacharya
Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta
R-1, Baishnabghata-Patuli Township
Calcutta 700094 INDIA
Tel# +91 (33) 2462-7252/5794/5795
Fax# +91 (33) 2462-6183