[Reader-list] Unocal Oil Company adviser named US envoy to Afghanistan

saygulnemer saygulnemer at superonline.com
Tue Dec 16 21:12:06 IST 2003

Dear Sirs,

We as the SAYGUL NEMER INTERNATIONAL FORWARDING & TRADE CO., LTD. have been providing international forwarding , customs clearance and storage services to import and export companies since 1986. Our company  was located  in Turkey.

Our company offers continuous transport services by road , rail and sea , as well as project forwarding, container  shipping services and transhipments via IRAN , especially to Turkish republics , Middle East.  Russia, Europe and, the Far East,  America and the rest of the World.

Our primary goal is comprised of complete forwarding services free from delays and   damages. In order to pursue our aims, we have established a liaison office in  Asgabat/Turkmenistan in 1992.

Similarly , our agencies in Iran and Ukraine assist us in the follow up and completion of all forwarding and shipping procedures in order to eliminate any possible delays.

We are capable of fulfilling all services of importing and would like to offer forwarding , customs clearance and storage services to import and export companies.

Please find below all of our references for our above activities.