[Reader-list] Re: [Urbanstudy] city and sexuality

sadan sadan at sarai.net
Mon Feb 17 21:34:53 IST 2003

On Pathology and Interesting:
I agree with you, Shree.  But interesting may not always convey
positive/moralist... attractions. Pathology has its own attraction. violence
has its own zones of engagements. Thus pathetic and interesting are not
always in contradiction with each other. I agree with your main body of
comments.

Thanks
sadan.