[Reader-list] protests & Basant Dilli Lahore

Lehar .. lehar_hind at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 14:24:28 IST 2003

yes. india protested too..5000 in dilli last basant
week. media sleeps as usual. so many 'white' folks
protested that they carried it on front
pages..regardless of the psuedo nationalist American
lobby in power. TImes of India bhi! uncle jee on road
side saying..80 lakh in Sydney bhaisahab! general
janta feeling a trifle abashed..what happened to us?..
land of Gandhi and Soul force yaar?? True.
Soul Force, Gandhi resurrected. stirring in his land.
despite the Lobby.
Basant may bridge gaps. Dilli Lahore wait.

--
Friends,
fyi..