[Reader-list] [Announcements] Appeal for Help from Jyotsna Deb

broadcaster at syhlleti.org broadcaster at syhlleti.org
Thu Jan 23 18:02:03 IST 2003

APPEAL-I
My younger son Sri Bikash Deb is a kidney Transplantation Patient and he
requires huge amount of expenditure immediately to the tune of Rs 9 to 10
lakhs to maintain the cost of operation and post operative treatments. We
had approached Govt of India, Ministry of Health and the state Govt for
financial assistance, but none acceded to our request as we do not belong
to below poverty line.However, being members of the lower-middle-class
family, it is practically impossible on our part to bear such huge amount
of expenditure and save my son's life.

Hence, being a mother of ill-fated son, who requires immediate financial
assistance for his treatment, I earnestly request to your kind selves to
extend your kind-hearted hands with financial assistance and thus save my
son's life and oblige me to be ever gratefull to you.

With regards to you all

Smt Jyotsna Deb

C/o Bibhas Deb

Asha Kutir,Hospital Road