[Reader-list] Response to my response from Yazad Jal

Ravi Kumar ravik_rk at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 20:38:12 IST 2003

Sorry Friend,
Perhaps, you mistakenly consider words incorporating meanings to be solely literary pieces.ANd even literary pieces, their symbols and style, whether Baroque or romanticism or modern day works have meanings behind the words. The words expressed also reveal understanding and one understand it at least when we are dealing with debates at such a plane. Otherwise such forums cannot be places of classroom like explanatory sessions on each word and their different connotations and contextualizations. Thanks

Ravi