[Reader-list] Independent Art and Writing >> Issue No. 3

Prayas Abhinav sonnet at crimsonfeet.org
Tue Jul 22 13:43:38 IST 2003

Dear Friends,

We invite you to read the third issue of Poetry and Story, online at http://magazine.crimsonfeet.org . The third issue was posted on the net on 16th July morning.

Issue No. 3 has been a justification of our editorial policy, of taking it for granted that there are many more active and vocal writers in India than the publishing houses and the club elite of the published writers/poets have been prepared to acknowledge.

The 29 writers / poets published in this issue are balanced in their native. Some have been published and are well known in India, some have been published but have not been read as widely as they needed to be at the time. And many are writers / poets who are just beginning to get published and heard. In our contents, there has been a discovering, re-discovering and publishing.

Over and above the details and agendas of whom we publish and whom we don't, it is the fact that poetry and fiction are getting published, and heard and read and experienced here at Poetry and Story.

This Issue we extend the Poetry and Story readers some new forums like the Poetry and Story Community where you may interact with the community, a forthcoming print magazine with more content and more reach, an online book shop where you may buy poetry books (which we distribute and market), original recordings of some of the work published online, the mentor program - where you may study poetry / writing / art with the senior and experienced in the field. A baby bird flaps its excited wings. Please post your feedback in the Community.
Hoping to be visited by you soon.

Poetry And Story, Independent Art and Writing
Discovering voices not echoes,

Editor: Prayas Abhinav

About the Contributors
Contents of the Current Issue