[Reader-list] Fwd: prdomain articles_general Life in the time of a carnage

Faizan Ahmed faizan at sarai.net
Thu Jun 12 15:03:30 IST 2003

Hello

Pls go through the mail, its for a very important and for a noble cause.
Please forward it to your friends also.

Warm Regards

faizan

Subject: Undre School at Raigad

Dear Friends,

It is very pleasing to receive messages from enthusiastic people eager help
children who are victims of man-made disasters. Thanks to Mr. Wajahat
Habibullah and Mr. Shiv Shankar (sshankar at cmi.ac.in), your messages and
inquiries have been forwarded to Mr. Undre, Ms. Monica Wahi
(monicawahi at rediffmail.com), Hajeebhoy Zia (hajeebhoyzia at yahoo.com), Mr.
Jogesh Motwani (jogesh at bom8.vsnl.net.in), and others involved in the
project.  The postal address for sending your contributions is given at the
end in Mr. ShakarÂ’s letter.

With regards to all,

Zafar Iqbal

Copies to:
Mr. Isteyaq Ahmad, Star TV, Mumbai
Mr. Rizwanullah (Riyadh)
Mr. Wajahat Habibullah (Delhi)
Ambassador Ghori, Toronto. Yes, Begum Rehana Undre is the same person you
thought.
Mr. Shafi Refai, IMRC
Dr. A.R.. Nakadar, AFMI
And IndianMuslim at yahoogroups.com, Muslimindians at yahoogroups.com, and
AligarhNetwork at yahoogroups.com for general information.

PS:  I am also posting below an appeal from Mr. Shiv Shankar.