[Reader-list] [Announcements] KRITI InfoPlace : visit and discover a world of development information

Kriti Team kritidpc at vsnl.com
Sat Jun 28 16:23:17 IST 2003

Dear Friends,

Greetings from the KRITI team! We announce the launch of the KRITI
Information Place to access, refer to & use information,
communication & organizational resources on a range of social &
development issues from all over India and the world.

Please find below some details for your reference. We look forward to
hearing from you and would be happy to fulfill your information &
capacity building needs.

Warm regards
KRITI team

Note : Please circulate this information and put it on your board.s
KRITI Information Place
a new world of development information in New Delhi
(open from 1 June 2003 in New Delhi)
a warm welcome!
We at KRITI: a development praxis and communication team, believe
that information is a source of power, which needs to be shared in
order to create an equal world. Join us in this process of sharing
information and power.

We invite you to:
* access, refer to, and use information, communication and
organisational resources on a range of social and development issues

* order and buy printed and audio-visual resources on development
issues from across the country/world

* a space open for students, academics, activists, people's movement
groups, NGOs, international organisations, research institutions,
government agencies, media, private and other civil society
organisations.