[Reader-list] Attack on Humanity

narender kumar thakur narender224 at rediffmail.com
Thu Mar 27 11:33:47 IST 2003

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

Dear Friends,
We must raise our voices against the dictatorship of US,UK and other countries. It is not only a question of Iraqi people but the concern of existence of human beings.The hidden aggendas of this hegemony are oil and other resources of underdeveloped countries.The ongoing recession in US economy is the main cause of the series of attacks viz. attack on Iraq, attack on Afganistan etc.US has how many nuclear weapons?In continuation of this, we should also ask from either developed countries or developing, for disarment, destroy of nuclear arms etc.
There is a voice, as:
To a Child on the Night before a War
Dedicated to the children of the Al Gameel family in Iraq
Words and music by William B. Petricko, Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 1G8, Canada,songwriter at canada.com
Soft – ly
 Soft - ly

Soft ly