[Reader-list] International Call To Creative Action.

Lachlan Brown lachlan at london.com
Sun Mar 30 17:03:14 IST 2003

Sorry, I haven't completed this message and meant to
save it as a draft but accidentally sent it. I love
this sort of accident with these ridiculous
technologies of media and communication that I've
studied and worked with for almost 10 years now, but
this is not a complete or a revised message yet, and
I will probably send it later tomorrow. It won't be
much different, but the unfinished sentences will I
hope be finished. I tend to leap on
to another idea, another thread, another intervention
another paragraph.

Sorry Serai-L

Truly,

Lachlan